Saturday 23 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Five

We had to get up very very early this morning. All of us. Even Craig and me. Oh my goodness me.

So the go fast car could take Zita and Auntie Eileen to the aeroport and not be late. 

There was not even a bit of sunshine outside when I was all awake. 

When Zita and Auntie Eileen were all gone it was not just all dark anymore.

So I watched the car go down my other street. Until it was all away. That is not my favourite job. 



So when only Craig and I were here we had our breakfast. I got chicken on mine. 

Craig only had some toasts. He did not have even a bit of chicken. 

I do not know why. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Since I was all awake way too early this morning I had a very nice quiet morning.

Because I was fast asleep on my comfy kitchen rug. Ha. 

At lunchtime Craig’s hockey team was on the television. Even in the afternoon.

So a man brought us a milkshake and some pretend chips from Mister McDonald’s store.

Because you have to have something tasty to eat when you watch a hockey game. 

Then maybe your team will win. Maybe. 

I had to have some chips too. 

Because there were too many for Craig to eat all by himself. 

So I was his best lunchtime helper. Good for me. 

And there was a kick the ball game up on our busy street. 

So there were lots and lots of people all over my street.

I had to watch them. So nobody would steal our beautiful flowers. That is my favourite job too. Ha. 

But then I was fast asleep and when I was very awake there was a very big police truck. Right in my own driveway. 



Oh my goodness me. 

So I went and barked at Craig until he came into our living room. 

But the police truck did not come to get us. 

They just talked to Miss Ginny. 

I do not know why. Either did my friend Craig. My goodness me. 

I had to have my dinner before Zita came home.

Because I was too hungry. 

And I did not want to starve all away like a skeleton. Oh my. 

But we only had a little dinnertime when when zita got home.

Because we were too tired for a big delicious dinner. 

So we went to our comfy bed early tonight. Ha. That was a good idea.

And we were the only ones here. 

Emmet was in was far away Cork. 

And Niamh was at Tara’s in not too far away Toronto. 

And Auntie Eileen on her do not get lost aeroplane and was nearly back in way far away Dublin.

So it was just us here. Fast asleep. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment