Friday 29 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty One

It was another go to work day today.

So we got up early so we could go on on good morning walk and still have our together breakfast.

Before it was rascal ladies work time.

I only kept Craig cosy warm for a little bit today.

Because I was very busy being Zita’s very best helper assistant. Ha.

I did not even have toasts with Craig when he was all dressed and awake.

Because I was too busy helping Zita. Too bad for me.

When Niamh was all awake she and Craig put all of Craig and Zita’s animal friends back into the bedroom. 

Because that is where they always  live.



They had to stay in the den for a very long time.

Because everything was way too busy in our bedroom after Craig’s broken legs accident. 

But now they are all back on their very own shelves. All beside their own friends. That is just right.

It is always good to be beside your friends. It is known. 

And Craig moved lots and lots of books all around in the den. 

So they would all be in the right places. 

Because when your books are neat and tidy you can find them again. 



Craig always has lots of books. Even on the floor. 

Craig had a very late lunchtime today.

He had the rolled up eggs from way way far away China. 

So I helped him eat the very crunchy ends. Ha.

Then it was time for me to help Zita with her very important meetings this afternoon. Good for me. 

It was a full of sunshine day today. But it was not so warm outside. 



So I had my afternoon nap in our office so I could mind Zita at the same time.

All afternoon Niamh was very very busy too. Reading even more stories for her university.

But I could not help her today.

Because I was way to busy helping Zita with our rascal ladies work. Oh dear me.

When Zita’s head was just too full she went to Kathy’s mother’s new little apartment.

She she could take more pictures for Kathy.

And to fix everything all up so it will be as beautiful as can be. 

We had spaghettis for our just us dinner tonight.

Then we watched our very funny detective program. It was not even a bit scary. That is a good program. 





No comments:

Post a Comment