Monday 18 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy

Zita and I had a little sleep in so we went on our good morning walk by ourselves.

Because everyone else was fast asleep.

Then we had our together breakfast when Niamh and Auntie Eileen were all awake. 

But then when I was outside in my side yard there was blood all over everywhere. 

And it was mine. Oh my goodness me.

My toenail was a bit too short and it started to bleed all over.

But Zita and Niamh fixed it all up with some hard soap. 

And then they put two socks right on my foot. So I would be all better very soon. 

Then Niamh had to go to work and Craig had to have his too much coffee so I had a very nice nap.

In the living room. Right beside everybody. 

Craig and I had a tasty peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch.

But then Zita had to find the noisy blow everything away machine. 

So she could clean up my side yard. And Auntie Eileen cleaned up the dirt on our patio.

I could not be a very big help. 

Because Craig said I had to be resting dog. Until my toe was all better. 

Auntie Eileen found some full of peanuts candy. 

Peanut candy is Craig’s favourite but she said she would share it with him. That was nice. 

Then Zita and Auntie Eileen went to do some more errands and maybe some shopping too. 

That is their favourite job. Ha.

I stayed here and rested with my friend Craig.


We are very good at resting. It is known. It is not so hard a job. Ha.

Then Niamh came home early. Because the restaurant was all empty after lunchtime.

When Zita was home she took Niamh to visit her nice Doctor. 

And that Doctor is going to come to my house tomorrow morning. To see Craig. 

Because she is my friend Craig’s Doctor too. Ha. That is funny. 

When everybody was home it was my very favourite time. It was dinnertime. Ha.

We had sausages for our dinner tonight. Sometimes I get sausage bits. 

Sausages are very tasty. It is known. And they are good for you too. Ha. 

Especially if you have a sore toe. Ha. 

Very soon Niamh is going on the do not crash train to visit Tara. In Toronto. To go to a party. 

So Tara is making her special for pastas sauce. In the biggest ever pot. Full up to the top with tomatoes. 



But they are not our tomatoes. They are onlyToronto tomatoes. Oh well too bad for her. 

I got some special happy cow cheese on my second dinner. That is very tasty cheese. 

We did not watch any detective programs tonight because everybody was too busy talking.

So I had a nice comfy rest. 









No comments:

Post a Comment