Saturday 9 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty One

Zita and I had a very good walk this morning. 

And I was fast walking all the time. I only got into a little bit of trouble. For pulling too much. Oh well. 

When we got home it was time for Zita and doctor Susan and Miss Chris to go for their own good morning walk. 

Miss Chris brought us some fat own made bread.

A nasty cold caught my friend Craig last night. 

But he did not have a sleep in. 

He made tasty toasts from the brand new own made bread.

So he and I had our toasts in the den. Ha. That is just right.

Then he saw his old friends for their too much coffees on his flat computer. 

When Niamh was all awake and upstairs Zita and Niamh went to the side yard and tried to fix her not so fast anymore bicycle. 

They think that it is too old to fix anymore. Oh dear. 

I could not be such a big help. 

So I stayed there to mind them and chew up my big blue ball. Ha.

Then Zita and Niamh went on a together walk. 



It is not even a bit sunny today. But it is not cold. 

So it was a nice day for a together walk. To our little lake.

Niamh took a whole box of tasty round crackers with her. So they would not starve. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and I had my lunch too. Then I had a nice nap. 

When they go home Niamh went for a ride with Miss Sash.

And Zita went to some grocery stores. And she found tasty donuts. 

But she could not find any potatoes. Oh my goodness me.

And our very special thank you for everything dinnertime is very soon.

And you have to have potatoes for your special dinners. It is the rule. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will find some when she visits the nice farmers up on the busy street. 

Niamh has to work until very late tonight. 

And cannot have her dinner with us. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

We are going to have our delicious special dinner on a different day this time. 

Because Niamh has to work on the right days. Oh dear.

So we will have it on just a different day. So it will be our special together dinner. 

Before dinnertime Zita cut down lots of our way to big side yard bushes. 

So there were little trees all over everywhere. I stayed outside so I could be her helper. 

But I had to come in to mind Craig.

Because I was eating the berries from our hedge. Too bad for me.

We had chicken pie for our dinner tonight. Chicken is my favourite too. Ha. 

Craig has to find a new detective program for us. 

Because we watch all of the lady detective last night. 

But now she has a very big fierce dog to help her. That was a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment