Saturday 2 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Four

Zita got up very very early this morning. So I did too.

Because she had to go to see Mister Roger at his make you beautiful store. 

So he could make her hair not so very furry.

But before she went downtown we had our together breakfast. That is good.

But we did not go for a good morning walk because it was way too early and we did not want to be all soggy. 

Then I went into our bed room and got up right beside Craig to keep him company. 

He had a little long nap because he had a bit of a nasty headache. 

But I gave him lots of kisses so he will be all better very soon. That is a good job for me.

When Zita got home she had to go to our nice bank. But I could not go with her.

Because it was still a bit of an all the time windy rain day. Oh dear.



And today is the special football game day. Even in the windy rain. 

Niamh’s nice university is going to play football with the other university. 

The one where Emmet got a special prize. But he only went there for some classes. 

And Mister Luc plays for that team and not for Niamh’s nice university. Oh my goodness me.



And whoever wins gets to have a giant panda bear. Until the next time. Ha.

But lots and lots and lots of students from the universities went up to the busy street. To watch the game. 

Zita saw them right on all the streets. Everywhere. Oh my goodness.

And sometimes they have very sick tummies. Right outside. On the street. 

And then the special fire trucks have to come and take them all away. 

This year Niamh’s nice university did not win. 



And Mister Luc’s university won instead. Oh well. 

So before dinnertime Niamh went to her restaurant job on her not so very fast anymore bicycle.


I watched her. Until I could not see her anymore. That is my job. 

But the very big restaurant is right beside the football game. 

So it will be way too busy tonight. 

And everybody will be way too loud. My goodness. Too bad for her. 

Before dinner Zita and I went for our long all around walk. 

And it was nearly not even raining at all. Good for us.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner tonight. 

We had an early dinner because Niamh was not here. 

And we had Zita’s very delicious own made with fat mushrooms soup. 

That soup was just right for not so nice outside nights. 

But Niamh does not like mushrooms. Oh dear. 

Craig found a brand new detective program for tonight. 

If it is not too noisy I will have a nice nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment