Monday 11 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Three

Today is a holiday day. I did not know that. 

Because it is today that everybody remembers to say thanks for everything. 

Especially our tasty special dinners. Ha. 

So Zita and I had a little sleep in before we went on our hello to everything walk. 

We went to visit my favourite little lake. 

Then we had our breakfast.

Craig had a little sleep in because of the too many sneezeles. Oh dear.

And now Zita has some sniffles too. 

But I do not have even one sniff. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh had a big sleep in because she was at the very big restaurant until it was all closed. 

When Craig was all awake he helped me lookout my watching window. 

And when he had his too much coffee we had donuts too. For our breakfast. 



Donuts are very good for breakfast. It is known. 

Then Niamh came upstairs and I told everybody very loudly that she was all awake.  Ha. Good for me.

Then she had to have a squeaky clean shower. 

Because she said she smelled like her restaurant. Oh my goodness me. 

Sometimes restaurants have lovely smells. I can smell them when we go to the busy street. Ha. 

But Niamh just wanted to smell as clean as can be. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

This afternoon Zita and the very dangerous cut your toes off machine got our grass all ready for the winter. 



I went into my side yard to play with my big blue ball. But it is not so bouncy anymore.

Because it is now all full of holes. Oh well. 

Miss Tarryn brought Craig some own made oatmeal cookies. Just for him. 

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Olivia went for a nice walk beside the canal. 



In the very beautiful afternoon sunshine.



Before it is all empty again. Oh well.

We are going to have our very delicious dinner tomorrow.

Because Niamh has to go to work until late tonight. Again. Too bad for us. 

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita at our dinnertime. That is an easy job. 

Then we will go to fast asleep. After our detective program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment