Tuesday 5 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Seven

This morning it was such a beautiful outside day we went a lovely walk. An all over everywhere walk. 

We had to be all awake early today. 

So Niamh would not have a sleep in and be late for her early in the morning class.

So Zita and the black car took her right to the nice university. And she was not late at all. Ha.

This her walking beside the river and talking class. 

And then Zita had to go to the rascal ladies’s bank. 

So I minded Craig. Right up on the comfy bed. So I could keep him toasty warm. That is an easy job.

When Craig was all dressed I had my lunch. With cheese too.

Then Craig made another too much coffee. And he had a donut too. 

That was a very tasty donut. 

I did not know you could have donuts for your lunchtime. That was a very good idea.

But then I was a too much barking dog and got into trouble. Oh well. 

Because there were lots of nasty squirrels all over my beautiful garden. Eating the flowers. 

So I had to guard my flowers. Oh well. 

Sometimes it is hard being a very fierce minder dog in my house. Oh well. 



That is my favourite job. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had a very nice nap. In the living room beside Craig. 

He looked out my watching window for me. Ha. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to her other office. To fix everything all up and perfect. 

I did not go. I was too busy guarding Craig from the nasty squirrels.

There was a falling down leaf right on our own front lawn. 


Soon we will only have all empty trees again. Oh dear. 

And when the black go fast car came home it brought both Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn with it. That is a good car. 

Then we had tortellinis for our dinner. I was a big help. So I got a lettuce treat. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a brand new detective program. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment