Thursday 28 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty

I slept in our all different bedroom last night. And I did not even get a bit lost. Good for me.

And when Zita and I were all awake we went for a very long walk. 

We went to our empty lake and all around the empty as could be flower gardens. Oh well.

But it was a very nice walk anyway.

And after our breakfast Niamh was all awake.

Because she had a meeting with people from her walk all around the university class. 

I got up on the comfy bed so I could mind Craig while he listened to his very new book. 

Zita was very busy this morning.

She went to help Kathy’s family get the little apartment ready for Kathy’s mother. 

So they could put all her very favourite things in the room. 

Kathy is going to bring her here on an aeroplane. But not today. 

Because everything is not ready yet.

That is why Zita is helping. Ha. 

We did not have our toasts until lunchtime today.

Because Craig only made the toasts when he had his next another coffee. Too bad for me.

But then when he had his other coffee we had two fat toasts. 

With peanut butter and honey on top. Ha. 

It was only sometimes a bit sunny today. And it was not even very warm. 



So I did not have my lunchtime nap outside today.

I just had a nice inside my kitchen nap. On my comfy rug. 

After Mister Aidan brought Zita home she and Craig were very busy.

Moving things back into the bigger than before bedroom. Ha. They even found things they thought they lost. 

Even brand new T-shirts for Craig. Ha. 

And when Niamh got home she had another costume. The one with wings too. They are just like mine.

But Niamh cannot fly like a bird either. Oh well. Too bad for us.

When Zita took Niamh to her very busy restaurant I had my own dinner. 

With my favourite happy cows cheese on top. 

Craig and Zita had flat eggs from France for our dinnertime. With toasts too. 

Then Craig had to find a brand new detective program for us to watch. 

That is his very best job. Because it is not so very hard. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment