Sunday 3 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Five

It was our sleep in Sunday but Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

We could not go for our lovely good morning walk today.

Because it was not a lovely morning. It was way too much fast rain morning.

So we just had a nice relax and then Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin.

I minded her until Niamh was all awake and upstairs then I had to help Niamh with her breakfast.

Craig did not have such a big sleep today. 

But when he was all up he found my lunch. 

So I had an early lunchtime. That was a very good idea. 

Then the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to the store to get some things. 

But Craig and I did not go.

Because we were way too busy looking out my watching window. That is a good job for friends to do. 

When Zita and Niamh came home they had to fix the all broken picture again. 

I do not like that picture so much. I cannot help to fix the picture. 

I cannot even walk on it. And it is already all broken. Too bad for me.



So I had a very nice long nap beside Niamh. Ha. 

Craig just watched the football games so he did not need my help this afternoon.

When all the fast rain was all gone Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

So we were only a very little bit soggy when we got back home. 

And when we came home Craig put all his feet in the shakey water machine. 

So his feet would be squeaky clean. And not even a bit too smelly. Ha. That was a good idea. 

We had a delicious dinner with lots of delicious chicken and cheese tonight. 

And I was Zita very best kitchen helper ever. So I got some cheese on my dinner. Ha.

Then we watched the young and the old detectives from far away England.  

It is not a noisy program so I could have a very nice nap. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment