Tuesday 26 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had a nice quiet day today.

But our vacation was all over. Oh dear. Too bad for Zita and me. 

But Niamh did not have to go to her nice university today.

Because this is the time when all the students have to read all their interesting stories that they forgot to read. 

So Niamh had a nice sleep in. And so did Craig. Ha.

But I was a bit very busy looking out my watching window.

Because my street was all filled up everywhere with giant trucks. Oh goodness me. That was interesting.



Because they were making a real movie on my street. Maybe even in my empty pond park. Oh dear.

I could not see everything so well.

Because they were all the way down to Kathy’s street. Oh well. 



Maybe they will need a very big brave and fierce dog just like me to save everybody. Right at the end of the movie. Maybe.

Then I would be on the television. Ha. 

If you are on television you get lots of tasty treats. It is the rule. 

We did not go on a good morning walk.

Because it was not even a very nice morning outside. It was a cold all the day windy rain day. 

And Zita and I did not want to be soggy cold. Ha. Good for us. 

At lunchtime Zita went for her rest her brain walk. I did not go.

Because it was still a nasty cold rain outside. 



So I stayed here to watch the movie people. And mind Craig and Niamh.

Niamh made us tasty toasty cheese sandwiches for our lunchtime treats. 

Cheesie toasties are my favourites. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita was very busy so it was time for me to be her very best helper assistant. That is my best job.

Then I helped Niamh read her brand new interesting story. 

I was right under the dining room table keeping her toasty warm.

Then it was time for Niamh to go to her until late tonight job. 

But because her old bicycle is too old and not even a bit safe anymore Zita and our go fast car took her to the busy street restaurant. 

Then Zita and I went for a little before dinner walk. It was only raining a bit.

So we were only just a bit very soggy when we got home. 

I got to lay on my own comfy towels and mind Zita in the kitchen when she made our dinner.

We had those tasty sausages.  

After our dinner we watched the detective from the nearly Scotland islands tonight.

But I went to fast asleep right away.

In case somebody played their bagpipes. Ha. Too bad for them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment