Thursday 7 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Nine

Everybody was up very early this morning. And Craig too. 

As soon as we got back home from our good morning walk to our little lake Craig was all awake.

I was very happy and I told him so. Ha. Good for us. 

But nearly right away Zita had to go to her outside rascal ladies meeting. 

And it was for all day too. Oh my. 


But the meeting was right there beside our very big river. 



Not our other little river. The very big river.

And right then Niamh was awake too. 

Because she had lots of books to read for her university today. 

So she went to have a meeting with a university friend at the very expensive coffee store. 

I went into our bedroom and got right up on the comfy bed for my good morning nap.

Craig was all awake so the big bed was as empty as could be. Ha. 



That is a very comfy bed just for having lovely naps. It is known. 

There was a very very noisy cut the grass machine in my pond park this morning. 

So the grass will not be so very long that tigers could hide right in my park. And catch people. 



That was a good idea. 

And then some men came to look underneath my corner. 

And they had a giant long stick. 

And they put it down the hole in the street. Oh my goodness me.



Craig said maybe they were fishing. 

Maybe there are fierce sharks underneath my streets. Oh my goodness me. I would not like that. 

So I went back to fast asleep. Ha. 

Sharks cannot catch you when you are in your own house. Too bad for them. 

At lunchtime I had another nap. Right on Craig’s getting dressed on tables. Just like I used to.



Before he had his all broken legs. 

Then Niamh came home so I had my lunch. Ha.

But then she and her bicycle had to go to see Miss Lily’s new apartment. It is downtown. 

After lunch Craig just read his book and I minded him. We had a nice quiet day today. 

It was a good for a relax. 



No comments:

Post a Comment