Saturday 16 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Eight

When we were all awake we did not go for a good morning walk.

Because there was so much rain we could not even see our pond. 

When I was all awake Auntie Eileen was here too.

Because she slept in Emmet’s very comfy bedroom. All night. 

So then Zita and Auntie Eileen just sat in our living room and looked out the window. 

I minded them because they were too busy talking to mind themselves. Ha.

My friend Niamh did not even get home late last night. 

So she got home early in the morning. Oh dear me.

And she has to go to her work this afternoon. Oh my goodness. Too bad for her.

And there is a football game today. 

Right at the same place as Niamh’s giant restaurant. Oh dear. 

So she will be very very busy. Too bad for her.

After Craig was all awake I took Zita and Auntie Eileen on a nice walk. 



So I could show our Auntie Eileen my ponds.

But they were almost empty when we got there. Oh dear.

It is because the winter will come and fill them all up with the too much snow. 

So there will not be enough room for the water too. That is silly.

When Niamh was all awake she had one of Craig’s all rolled up from China eggs for her breakfast. 

And it was really lunchtime. That is silly.

We had some fat round bacons for our lunchtime sandwiches sandwiches. 

Bacons are my favourite too. 

So I got some too. On my food. Ha. 

Because I did not eat my breakfast until our lunchtime. 

Just like my friend Niamh. Ha. 

In the afternoon Zita and Auntie Eileen went for a long walk. Even past my favourite lake. 

So they could visit the very big hardware store and find a brand new handle for the bathroom door. That was a god idea.

I did not go because I had to mind Craig. 

Craig was just watching the football game so I had a very nice nap on the comfy living room rug. 

When Zita and Auntie Eileen got home it was nearly our dinnertime. 

So they went up to the busy street to the special tasty grocery store. 

And they found a very big tasty pizza for us.

And I got a very crunchy piece on top of my dinner.

Then I minded Zita and Auntie Eileen because they had to have their after dinnertime tea. That is an easy job. 

Craig just watched his football game and the hockey game. At the same time.

But both his teams lost. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment