Wednesday 13 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Five

We did not get up early today. 

Because it is still our holiday time. 

I did not get to bed until very late last night.

Because I had to mind all the ladies after Craig and Zita went to fast asleep. 

They were just talking at the dining room table for a very long time. 

When everybody was all finished talking they went home. 

And everybody got some very tasty ham as a special dinner present. 

Then I could go to my own comfy duvet in our bedroom and go to fast asleep. Good for me. 

This morning when we were all awake Zita remembered that it was a spic and span the house day. Oh dear.

So when she found the noisy machine Craig was all awake so I hid in the side yard.

And Craig hid in the den until our living room was all squeaky clean. Then we had a donut for our breakfast.

At lunchtime Zita took Niamh to her nice university so she could go to her talk a lot class. 

I had my lunch but I only ate the cheese. 

Tomorrow I am going to see my own Doctor Waller. To make sure I am just all right.

But Craig told me that I cannot tell Doctor Weller about the breakfast donuts. 

Because of me being a bit chunkley. 

Or Craig might get in trouble. Oh dear.

Maybe Doctor Weller will not ask about the donuts. That would be very good. 

Because you always have to tell your Doctor the truth. Oh dear. 

Too bad for Craig. Too bad for me too. Oh dear me. 

Sometimes it is not easy being the very best dog in my family.

When Zita came home she remembered that it was spic and span time for the go fast car too.

Because it was way too messy inside. And maybe it was smelly too. Oh my goodness me. 


She even took the noisy machine outside to make the inside of our go fast car all sparkly clean too. 

Because in just a little bit of time she is going to find Auntie Eileen at the aeroport in Toronto.

And Zita does not want her own sister too know that sometimes the go fast car was way too messy. That was a good idea. 

This afternoon Miss Leah came to take her own bicycle back to her house. 

Before the too much snow came. That was a good idea. 

And Miss Sash came to take Niamh to Miss Tarryn and Miss Anna’s apartment. 

Because Niamh is going to teach everybody how to make own made delicious pastas. 

So it will be only Craig and Zita here for our dinnertime. And me too. Ha. I almost forgot me. Oh dear. 

After our dinner we will watch the nice detective and his friend who has his own church. Ha. And a black dog too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment