Thursday 21 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Three

We were very busy this morning.

Because today Niamh went to Toronto. 

On a nice do not crash anywhere train. So she and Miss Tarryn can visit Tara. 

Niamh had to pack everything in her bedroom. Even four pairs of beautiful shoes. Oh my goodness me.

And her beautiful costume for the beautiful costumes party with Tara. 

This morning after breakfast Zita and Auntie Eileen went to visit Craig’s mother old little apartments building.  

To take lots of pictures for Kathy.

Because Kathy’s mother is going to come to our city and live in a little apartment there. Ha. 

And Kathy wanted to know what it looked like inside. That is why Zita took lots and lots of pictures. 

When they came back home Craig got up too. 

And this morning Professor Jill brought us an own made pie. 

And it was a full as could be of raspberries pie. Raspberries are my favourite too. Ha. 

That was a very tasty present. 

And then it was time for Zita to find Miss Tarryn and take her to the train’s station with my friend Niamh. 

In the go fast car. 

I stayed here and Craig and I had fat toasts for our own breakfast. 

Just like we always did. Ha. Good for us. 

It is not such a nice day today. Just a rainy full of all the time clouds day. Oh well.


So I stayed inside and minded Craig when he read his book. 

It is always cosy warm inside my house. Good for us. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen stayed downtown all afternoon.

So they could find some secret Merry Christmas presents for everybody. That was a good idea.

Tonight we are having a very tasty chicken for our dinner. 

Zita told Craig and I heard them. Ha. Chicken is my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment