Friday 22 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Four

We had an very busy day today.

Last night my toenail was all bleeding again.

And I thought it was all fixed. 

But I was very brave and zita fixed it all up again. So now I have a brand new sock on my foot. Ha.

And that is why we did not go on a walk this morning. Oh well.

I got up on the big bed all by myself to keep Craig comfy warm. Ha.

Zita went downtown to get a new picture card for Emmet in way far away.

My friend Emmet is very very busy.

Because there is a very big meeting and Emmet and his friends are in charge.

And he had to read everybody one of his brand new stories. 

Maybe the one all about the long long time ago boys who just steal everyone’s cows all the time. Maybe. 

They should have big fierce dogs like me to guard those cows. Then the cows would be all safe. 

They do not steal cows in my country anymore. Ha. Good for us.

Last night Auntie Jane found Niamh in Toronto and then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to visit cousin Christina’s house. 

And Miss Tarryn and cousin Christina played lovely music on the piano. 



But there was only one piano so they had to share. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Zita and Auntie Eileen went to do even more shopping. That is their favourite job.

But they had to come home.

Because Zita spilled a big bottle of water all over herself. 

So she had to come home to get brand new pants and even new underwear. Oh my goodness me.

Then they went out again.

And I got some chicken right on top of my lunch. That was a good idea. 

Then I had a living room rug nap. So I could mind Craig. 



He was in the living room too. 

We had a nice quiet afternoon. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen got home at dinner time. 

So we had dinner nearly right away. And we had two kinds of sausages.

But I did not have any. I had some tasty chicken instead.

Then Zita and Auntie Eileen were very busy.

They had to fill up Auntie Eileen’s big bags to the top. 

So she can take lots and lots of stuff on the aeroplane. 

And take them back to Ireland tomorrow. Oh goodness me.

Then we had some of professor Jill’s own made pie. With ice cream too. 

That was a very good dessert. 

But we did not watch any detective programs tonight.

Because we had to go to bed early. 

Because everybody has to get up very very early tomorrow. And even Craig too. 

So the black go fast car can take Zita and Auntie Eileen to the aeroport in Toronto. 

And Toronto is where Niamh is too. 

So they will both be there at the same time. But not altogether. Oh well. Too bad for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment