Wednesday 20 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Two

I took Zita and Auntie Eileen on a lovely long walk this morning. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. 

We went to both our all empty as could be ponds. 

And when we got back home my bandage sock was gone. Oh well.

Now my toe is all better. Ha. Good for me.

Then I helped them have their morning relax. 

And we had our together breakfast.



And then my friend Niamh was all awake too.

The present man brought Niamh and me beautiful wings. I do not know why. Oh well. 



But when I had my wings on I could not fly like a bird. 

Maybe I have to practice a lot of times. Maybe. 


Then everybody got dressed and Craig too.

And Niamh had leather pants on. Just like our leather comfy sofa. Ha. 

Craig said she looked dangerous. 

That was not true. She just looked like my best friend Niamh. 

So then Zita and Niamh and Auntie Eileen went to a coffee store. 

For their extra breakfast. 

The one on the busy street with the extremely delicious croissants and donuts. That is a good store.  



So they sat outside in the beautiful sunshine and had their extra breakfast tasty treats. Ha.

Then they went to the new very special store where you buy everything to make you feel better. 



And the man there was from Ireland. Ha.

So they got lots of very free things. Ha. That was nice. 

So when they came home they brought us a very tasty donut for our lunchtime. Ha.


But Craig did not share his tasty treat.

Because I had a very rumbley tummy this morning. Too bad for me.

It was such a beautiful day outside we went for another walk around our neighbourhood.  



And it was a altogether walk. 

Because Craig and Auntie Eileen came too. I was very excited. And I told everybody that. Ha. 

Those are my favourite walks. Ha.

When we got home Niamh was very busy doing her work for her university class. 

And printing lots of important papers. So I had a nice nap beside her. 

Before dinnertime Zita and Auntie Eileen went to see Niamh’s lovely restaurant.

But Niamh is working until late at night tonight. Oh well. 

I stayed here so I could mind my friend Craig.

Now Craig is the only boy in the whole house. Ha. Too bad for him.

Our Auntie Eileen made our own dinner tonight. Ha.

It was a from Mexico dinnertime. Ha. I had a nice nap right under the dining room table. 

So I could mind everybody. All by myself. That is my favourite job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment