Thursday 14 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Six


I had a very busy day today.

When I got up this morning I found out that Zita and I are still on our vacation. Ha. That was a good idea.

So we went to our little lake for our good morning to everything walk. 

And we had an adventure. Right there in our lake. 

It was a clouds all over everywhere morning. 



And the noisy smelly geese were there too. Right all over my lake.  



I do not like those geese. 

Then a giant truck came to the lake. And it caught a huge boat. 



It was a pirate boat. Right there in our lake.

And it picked it up into the sky. All by itself. Oh my goodness me.

Zita and I watched it for a very long time. 

Then the lift things up truck put the boat on another giant truck. 



It was a take things away truck. 

So it took the boat away. I do not know why. 

Maybe it did not have it’s stickers and was caught by the police. Maybe. 

When we got home Zita and I had our together breakfast and Craig was all awake too. Ha.

Then Zita took Niamh to her university class.

 And when she came back home it was time for me to visit my nice Doctor Waller. 

Oh what a very busy day today. My goodness. 

Doctor Waller said I was a perfect old dog. Ha. 

Now I am old. Just like my friend Craig. 

He did not ask me about our donuts for breakfast. Ha. That was good. 

And a nice lady made my toenails neat and tidy. 

But she did not paint them like Niamh’s. Oh well. 

When we got home I was nearly starved all away. 

So Craig found some very tasty used ham and put it on top of my lunch. 

Because Doctor Weller said that I was such a very polite dog. 

Even though I was talking very loudly to the toenails lady. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita went to the too much of everything store. 

So we will have enough to eat when Auntie Eileen come to visit us. 

Maybe Zita will have too get a way too big box of tea. Maybe. 

It was only Craig and Zita for me to mind tonight.

Because Niamh was working at the giant restaurant again. Oh well.

Craig will have to find a brand new detectives for us to watch tonight. 

Because we watched all the other ones. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment