Friday 8 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty

Everybody was up early today. Except for Craig. He had a little sleep in.

But Zita and I had a lovely walk to visit our little lake. 

The trees were very beautiful with lots of other colours. Not just green. 

It was a very beautiful full of sunshine day. And it was not even a bit cold. 

When we got home we had our together breakfast and then Niamh was all awake too.

Because it was time for her to walk to her university class. It is a before lunchtime class. 

And tonight she has to work at the very big restaurant. Oh well. 

Zita was very busy today because she thought she lost something and we looked all over everywhere. 

And we could not find it. My goodness me. 

But then she remembered where she left it. Ha. 

So it was not all forever lost. That was good. 

The she took the black go fast car to Mister Mike’s fix you car all up store. 

Because my friend the car has to get all ready for the way too cold outside winter too. Just like our beautiful garden.

And in a little while it has to go all the way to Toronto to find Auntie Eileen at the aeroport. And bring her back to my house.

So she can live in the basement. In Emmet’s big bedroom. 

Zita had too many meetings today even at our lunchtime. 

Then her old bicycle took her to Mister Mike’s store so she could bring our go fast car home. 

I stayed here so Craig could help me at my watching window job. 

And when Niamh got home she told me she saw a movie all about a rascal lady. Now Niamh wants to be that lady.

I do not think that is a good idea. 

Maybe that lady does not like very polite dogs. Or does not live in our house. Oh dear me. 

I think Niamh should just stay Niamh. That is my good idea.

Mister Mike told Zita that the go fast car was as good as could be. And she told me. That is good. 

This afternoon I minded Niamh in the side yard. But I was a bit messy from chewing up my big blue ball. Oh well. 

Lots of times when it is all beautiful outside she does her important university work in our other side yard.



Because it is all the time sunny there. 

Before our dinner we talked to my friend Emmet. He is still in way far away.

But we could see him on Zita’s computer. Right on our dining room table. 

He does not have a nasty cold anymore. That is good.

And tomorrow a nice man is going to bring delicious food to his little apartment. 

So Emmet and Miss Alice can have a nice dinner and not have to wash a lot of dishes before they watch a movie. 

Niamh could not talk to Emmet so much.

Because she had to go to her restaurant work. 

And Zita had to go back to her rascal ladies work too. So we did not have our dinner until nearly late. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detective tonight. Maybe. 








No comments:

Post a Comment