Tuesday 12 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Four

I had a very very busy day today. 

Because Zita and I had a holiday day. All day. Good for us. 

But we were wide awake early anyway.

Because today is Niamh’s very early in the morning walk around outside class at her university.

So Zita and the go fast car took her right there.

I stayed her right up on the big comfy bed. Right beside Craig. And I had a long nice relax. 

When Zita came home she had a giant ham. For our especially delicious special dinner tonight. Ha.

It was much bigger than she thought. That is good. Ham is my favourite too. Ha.

Then I had to get Craig all awake. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

Because Mister Dave came here early today. With his very big truck.



And I did not even bark at all. 

Because I remembered him from a long time ago. Good for me.

He looked at the the not even a little bit bright lights in the kitchen. 

But he knew how to fix it.

So he went and got us brand new lights and now the kitchen is as bright as the sunny outside. Ha. That is good.

When he was here I stayed in the den and had my middle of the morning nap.

Because Mister Dave had the big do not fall off ladder in the kitchen. 

So I went into the den and was all safe when I was fast asleep.

But when he was all finished I went back and finished my nap in my bright as sunshine kitchen. 



On my comfy rug with my own just for me pillow. Ha. 

This afternoon Zita and her not so very fast bicycle went downtown with some important papers for my friend Emmet. 

And to get stickers for our own cars. 

So the police will not catch them. Ha. That is a good idea.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn had to do something important so they borrowed the go fast car. 

When they came back I found out we are having a special dinner party tonight. It is a surprise party. Ha.

Lee and  Cara and Miss Tarryn are going to have dinner with us. Ha. Nobody told us.

But we got a giant ham so it will be just perfect. Ha good for us.

It was very busy in the kitchen this afternoon.



So I stayed in the side yard so nobody would squish me. Ha.



So I hid inside the do not fall off ladder so nobody could squish me. Ha. Good for me. 

Miss Tarryn made the salad for our dinner. With lots and lots and lots of green beans.

I got some for being such a big help. Ha.

And after we finished our special dinner. I got two pieces of ham. Just for me.

Then Craig and Zita was a new detective. 

But not for long because we were very tired after our very busy day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment