Tuesday 19 October 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy One

We are still on our own vacation. And Auntie Eileen too.

But Niamh had to go to her very early in the morning call at her nice university today.

So Zita and the go fast car took her there.

Today is Niamh’s stay at her university until dinnertime day.

So she even had to eat lunch there too. Oh well.



When Zita got home we did not go for our good morning walk today.

Because I still have my sock on my sore toe. Oh well. 

When Auntie Eileen was all awake we had a together breakfast. 

Then Craig was all awake and dressed. 

Because his very nice Doctor Lindsey came to have fluffy coffee with us. 

And to give Craig his do not catch the flu shot. Right here in our house. Ha. That was a good idea.

Yesterday she gave Niamh a shot too. But it was in her office. Ha.

When she was gone Zita and Auntie Eileen went to do some shopping.

And maybe have an adventure walk to see the beautiful coloured trees. 



Or maybe find a delicious restaurant that has very tasty lunchtime treats. 

It is only a bit cold today.

Last night I saw Emmet on the television. 

He was telling everybody all about cutting off people’s heads. 

And sometimes keeping them inside their house. Oh dear me. That is not such a good story.

Emmet should just tell his big story about Mister CĂș Chulainn and his brave friends. 

The ones with the giant dogs in them. Those are nice stories. 

There are not any cut off heads in those stories. Just lots of people stealing everybody’s cows. Oh well. 

When he was all finished his story people asked him questions. Oh my goodness me. 


And my friend Emmet even knew all the answers. Good for Emmet. Ha. 

After I had my lunchtime nap I had my lunch. Ha. 

Because I was fast asleep at lunchtime. Oh well. I got some happy cow cheese too. 

Then I looked out my watching window for a long time. 

Now my pond is as empty as can be. 

Empty ponds are not so very interesting as a full of ducks pond. Oh well. 

Zita went and found Niamh and Tarryn near their university. 

Because they made our tasty dinner tonight. 

We had delicious own made pastas. 

Niamh used her brand new machine.  You have to put sticky stuff in the top.

And then when you turn the handle own made pastas come right out. All ready to cook. Ha. 

That is a very good machine. And it is not even noisy. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment