Thursday 30 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Two

We had a little party last night. With all my friends.

When Niamh came home her friends came too. Ha.

Miss Tarryn was here and Miss Leah and Miss Siobhan too.

Miss Siobhan’s Nana came from Ireland. Just like Niamh’s Nana. Ha. 

And Miss Leah brought us treats too.

Because they had to watch a famous movie. With lots of snakes. Oh my goodness me.

So they all went downstairs but I did not want to watch a scary with snakes movie so I stayed upstairs with Craig and Zita.

Miss Leiha and Miss Siobhan have red hair. 

But not so red as my friend Niamh. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh was going to have lunch with a man from her university. At a nice little restaurant. 

But he did not even come. 

And he did not even say he was lost or even dead. Oh dear me. That is not even a bit nice. 

So Craig says if I can find him I can bite his bottom. That is an easy job. Ha.

Last night when Craig and Zita went on their adventure ride they saw statues. 



Lots and lots of statues right in the water. My goodness. 

A man made them. All by himself. My goodness. 

This morning we did not go to work.

Because today is a holiday. I did not know that.

It is so we can remember lots and lots of children who were taken away from their very own families. Oh my goodness me.

I do not know anyone would do that. I think they were just very nasty people. 

Maybe I can bite them too. I will ask my friend Craig. 

I do not think they had any dogs. Too bad for them. 

This morning I got right up onto the big comfy bed to get Craig all awake. 



And to keep him company when Zita had to do some important errands.

But then Niamh was all awake and upstairs too.

So I had to help her with her university work. Right beside her in the living room. Ha.

We had treats too. 

Craig and Zita went in the very big red car for another adventure and to do some errands too. 

Because Craig want to see all the giant holes for lots and lots of brand new buildings.

But some of them are way too tall. 



Maybe they will just fall over when it is too windy outside. 

I have a not high at all house. So it will just tip over. Good for us. 

There are even brand new buildings at Niamh’s nice university. 



Craig had never seen them before. 



So now he has. That was good. 

And they went to the especially delicious treats store from way far away France. 



And Craig had bacon and toasty cheese sandwich. But he did not save me any.

And Zita had a full up right to the top with chocolate croissant. 

But it was so full up she could not eat it all up. So she brought it home.

Craig and Zita had their delicious lunch right in the red big car. 

On the street. Beside the dead people store. 



Oh my goodness me. 

When they got home it was time for Niamh to ride her not so fast anymore bicycle to her job. Up on the busy street.

 And she will not be here for our dinnertime. Oh dear. 

And it was time for Zita to go and find our black go fast car.

So she drove the red big car to go and bring our own car back home.

We only had a little dinner tonight.

Because of the very tasty lunchtime treats. 

Craig has to find a brand new detective program tonight.

So we can go to bed when we have watched some of it. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment