Sunday 26 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Eight

It was a beautiful sunny day outside this morning.

But Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk.

Because last night Zita had a sick tummy. My goodness me.

So my friend Niamh and I went on our own walk. We went to my other pond. To see my friends the ducks. Ha.

Then we got home Niamh had to go to a lunchtime party for Miss Sash. At a nice restaurant downtown.

And Zita had to get all ready to go to downtown too.

Because today is the very important rascal ladies meeting. So Zita had to be there to say hello to everybody.

I helped Craig to eat his fat toasts but he did not get up until nearly dinnertime.

Because his own broken leg was a bit too sore. So he stayed in bed so his leg could have a nice rest.

I talked to him but he still stayed in bed. 

So this afternoon I minded him. All by myself.

Because everybody else was gone. Oh well. 

I did not have a nice long outside nap after lunchtime.

Because it was not even a bit sunny and warm this afternoon. Just some sometimes rain. 



So I stayed in my kitchen on my very comfy rug. Ha. 

My friend Emmet has a brand new job. 

He is helping a lady professor write a book all about long long time ago Irish poems. 

They are all about Emmet’s very very old friends. 

But their stories are all written in very very old books. 

And nearly nobody can read them. But Emmet can. 

And they have them in their very old library. That is good.

So she asked him to be her helper. For Irish money. Ha. 

I am Zita’s helper too. And I get very tasty treats. 

Because I do not have any pockets where I could put real money. 

But I have a new keep me toasty warm coat. For the wintertime. Maybe it has pockets. 

Then I could go to our bank and given them some money and they would give me those giant treats. That is a good idea. 

When Niamh came home we had a very fast race. Right to the bathroom. 

But I let her win. Good for me. 

When Zita came home from the giant meeting Craig was all better. 

So he got into the go fast chair so he could find my dinner. 



Before I was just a skeleton dog.

Sometimes they find long long long time ago skeleton dogs right beside their own best friend’s skeleton. Ha. 

So they could go all the away to heaven together. That was a good idea.

After my dinner Craig helped me look out my watching window. 

It is not so much fun to look out the window all by myself. It is known.

And Zita went to the grocery store and got some delicious food for us. 

Even some ice cream too.

We had pastas for our together dinner with Zita’s famous own made for pastas sauce. Ha.

Then Niamh went to bed.

Because she got home way too late this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Last night we watched a new detective lady. And she was in a right under the ocean boat. 

Because somebody was dead. And nobody knew why. 

So the lady had to go to the middle of the scary ocean to find out why. Oh goodness me.

I would not like to be all under the scary ocean so very much at all.

But it is a giant boat. Even way bigger than the whales. My goodness me. 

But I just like to be in my own house with my own family for me to mind. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment