Thursday 2 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Four

We did not get up way too early this morning.

But we went on a very nice long all over walk anyway. 

And there was not even one raccoon hiding in the trees. Ha. Good for us.

And after our breakfast it was time for us to go to our office. 

Because we had lots of important meetings today.

And Niamh was very busy getting all her clothes squeaky clean. Ha. 

I had a very short beside Craig nap this morning.

Before I had to help him with the tasty round toasts. 

But then I went back to our office. 

So I could be a very big help. 

When I had my all over bath yesterday Zita and Niamh washed my beautiful collar and my go for walks collar too.

So now everything is squeaky clean. Even me too. Ha. 

It is not a nice sunny day today. 



So I did not have a little outside nap at lunch time. Oh well.

But Zita went for a do not think all about work ride on her not so fast bicycle.

Niamh was in the living room because she was very busy fixing the all broken up picture. 



It takes a very long time to fix those pictures. 

I tried to be a big help. But my feet are a bit too big. 

So I looked out my windows and minded everybody right from the comfy living room rug. 



Then I was a was a big help. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig and Zita went for their before dinner walk Niamh used her brand new make pastas machine.



So we can have delicious pastas for our together dinner tonight. With tasty lemons. 

And lovely brand new from the nice farmer green beans.

When Zita was back home she helped Niamh with the pasta stretching. 

But Niamh had to change Craig’s music. 

Because you could not make pastas and listen to too loud bagpipe music. It is known. 

After dinnertime we watched the detective program. We had treats. 

Then it was bedtime again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment