Tuesday 28 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty

We had a very lovely good morning walk this morning. 

And outside it was beautiful and full of very bright sunshine. 

But we did not have a very long walk. We had to come home right away.

Because Niamh had a sleep in and was a little bit late for her very early in the morning class.

So go fast car went as fast as could be and took Niamh to her nice university.

And this is the day for her walk all around outside listen to old stories class. Oh dear. 



When Zita got home I had my breakfast and then I got up onto the bed to tell Craig he should be all awake.  

But he did not get up right away. Even though I talked to him loudly. Too bad for me.

So I went and kept Zita company in our office.

And when Craig got all awake he found my lunch. 

And then we had one of the giant full of blueberries cookies. 

The present man brought a book all about very very long time ago stories in Ireland. 



And Craig thought it was Emmet’s. But Emmet did not know about the book. Oh my goodness me.

But then Craig remembered that he got it for a secret Merry Christmas present. For Emmet.

And now Emmet has to forget all about it. 

Or it will not be a secret present. Oh my goodness gracious me. 

After my lunch I had a very nice nap. Right in the living room. 



I always have nice naps when I am all full up. Good for me. 

Zita was very busy today with lots of numbers on lots of papers. 

I could not be such a big help. I am not so very good with numbers. Oh well.

Niamh did not get home until nearly our dinnertime. 

Because she has two very long classes at her nice university today. Oh dear. 

And when she came home Miss Tarryn was with her.

Because she were at the nice university all day too. 

So she had her dinnertime with us. Ha.

There was another football game up on the busy street. 

So all the lost cars were here too. Oh well.

The take them all away truck was right on my other street. Waiting to catch one. Oh my goodness.

We watched the lady detective with the fast boat tonight. 

We did not have any chips last night. Oh well. Maybe tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment