Tuesday 14 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Six

It was a beautiful as could be morning today so Zita and I had a long long all over walk. Good for us.

Then when we got home Zita went for a good morning run around and I got right up on the big bed. Ha.

And I had a long right beside Craig sleep. I kept him toasty warm. 

And when Zita came home Craig was all awake and we had our together toasts. Ha. 

And then Craig got into his go fast chair. Even before Niamh was awake. Oh my goodness me.

Because Mister Charlie and his best helper friends came to our house.

So they could finish making our very little upstairs bathroom perfect. 

And Mister Mat came look at Zita and Niamh’s pictures of the downstairs bathroom. Oh my goodness me. 

So everybody had to be all fast awake and even all dressed too. 

So only I had a nice sleep in today. Ha. 

Niamh went to her nice university all afternoon. In the beautiful sunshine. 



On her not so very fast anymore bicycle. 

She has two brand new classes today. So she is going to stay there until dinnertime. 



Maybe she will even find a tasty treat at the expensive coffees store. That store is a a good idea 

So you do not get way too hungry when you are reading you very interesting books. That is a good idea. 

I was busy this afternoon helping Zita. So Craig had to look out my watching window for me. 

And when Mister Charlie and his helpers were here I just stayed in our office so I could mind Zita. 

And not get into any trouble. Ha.

Mister Charlie went downstairs to look at the bathroom too.

Because he is going to make the brand new walls for Mister Mat. Ha. I did not know that. 

When all the helpers went home I had a very nice nap. 

Because I had a very busy afternoon minding everybody. That is an important job.

When Niamh got home she was not so happy.

Because her old bicycle just broke. Oh dear me. That is not all right.

So Miss Tarryn came home with her to help make us a very delicious dinner. Ha. That was a good idea. 

When everything was cooking on the stove I took Zita for our very nearly missed dinnertime walk. 

But we got home before everything was cooked too much. That was was good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment