Wednesday 29 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty One

I had to get up in the middle of the night last night.

Because I nearly starved into a skeleton dog. That here in my house. Oh dear me.

But Zita heard my very grumbly tummy and she got all awake.

So she could put lots of food in my bowl. Ha. Good for her.

And I ate it all up as fast as could be. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita and I went to fast asleep again. 

And pretty soon it was morning time so Zita and I got up so we could have our own together breakfast.

It was not so very sunny today. 

But when Niamh came upstairs I took her for a very nice little bit all over walk.

When we got home I got up on the big bed so Craig would be all awake too. Ha. Good for me.

Then I had a nice little beside him nap.

When he was finished listening to his book I got up on the bed again. 

So he would not go to fast asleep again. Good for me.

Then I help him with his breakfast toasts. 

Today is our do not go to work Wednesday but it was our make the house spic and span again day. Oh dear.

So I stayed in my side yard when Zita pushed the very noisy machine everywhere. 

Tomorrow we are going to have that even for the go fast chair very big car. 

So Craig and Zita can go on some adventure rides. Ha.

Zita got it before our dinnertime. Ha. 

Niamh had her on the computer class today. 

So she found a tasty pizza in the refrigerator so she could have her lunch and go to her class at the same time. 

But there was too much so Craig and I had to help her. That was not such a hard job. Ha.

But Zita spilled a bottle of clean everything on the floor in the dining room. I was a very big help.

Because I stayed right in the living room and did not get my feet all wet at all. Good for me.

When Zita went to get the very big car she took Niamh downtown so she could have a meeting about university. 

With another lady in her class. 

And when Zita came home the very big car was red this time. 



Because it was nearly brand new. That was nice.

So they went for an adventure. 

And I stayed here to mind the house. Ha. That is my very best job too. 

And when they came home they Mister Kettleman’s all filled up bagels. 



And a got a bit on top of my dinner. Ha.

Because I minded the house all by myself. That is an important job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment