Saturday 4 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Six

It was a beautiful as can be day today.

And we did not have to go to work today so we had a very nice very long all over walk.

And after we had our together breakfast Niamh was all awake too.

Because she and Miss Tarryn are going to Miss Tarryn’s family’s cottage.

So they could go swimming. Ha.

It was so nice today I had lots of lovely naps outside in my side yard. 

Right in the shade so I would not be a too hot dog.

But lots of times I had to chase those awful squirrels away from our beautiful flowers. Good for me.

Then I had to come in.

Because I made a couple of very nice holes. But Zita did not want any holes there. Too bad for her. 

So I helped Craig with his toasts. Before he had his on the computer coffee with his old friends. 

Last night when we were watching the detective program the was a very big scrunching noise. 

And it was right outside our window. On my own corner.

A car was going too fast and another car tried to get out of the way but hit even another car. 

But the too fast car did not even stop. Oh dear. 

But the other cars were squashed. With bits all over the road. 

And the take cars away trucks had to come. Oh dear me. Right on my own corner. Oh dear me.

That is not all right. 

Maybe the police cars will catch the run away car. Ha.

That is what police cars do best. It is their favourite job. 

Uncle Bill used to have his own police car. Before he was a detective. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita went into the garden to move some of our beautiful plants. With her giant fork.

And dig a wall all around them too. 

I stayed in the house so I could mind Craig. 

And he found me my little lunchtime treats. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Then Zita and her bicycle went to the busy street. 

So she could go to the nice man at the lots of delicious meat store.

Because we are going have a special dinner tonight.

It is the whole dinner right on a stick. And we will cook it outside on out outside stove. Ha.

Those are very very delicious dinners. Sometimes I even get some.

The nice man asked Zita about my friend Craig’s all broken legs. That was very nice. 

When Zita came back she went into the garden to make it even more beautiful. Ha.

Making gardens all the time beautiful takes lots and lots of time. And icy cold drinks. I did not know that. 

And she had to go and more brand new just for plants dirt. In very big bags. 

And because it was still a very beautiful full of sunshine day Craig and Zita went for a before dinner adventure walk.



And Zita got Craig some brand new pushing gloves. For the go fast chair. Ha. 

They must be very fast gloves.

Because they were not gone so long today. 

So Zita went back outside to dig more long holes in our garden.

And I had my dinner. And Craig found some of nice Mister Kettleman’s just for bagels cheese. 

But he put it on my dinner anyway. I will not tell Mister Kettleman. 

So Craig will not get in trouble. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment