Friday 24 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Six

When we woke up this morning is was a beautiful sunny day.

So we went our good morning to everything walk. Ha.

And then we had our before work together breakfast. 

But then it was time for our rascal ladies work and I went into our office with Zita.

Craig’s mother’s doctor called us this morning.

Because she had a nasty cut right on her leg. So she has to have some shots. Oh dear. 

Her little apartment called us last night too. When I was fast asleep.

So I had to get up and look out my watching window. 

Just in case there were giant raccoons in my garden. That is my very best job. Minding my family. Ha. 

This morning when Craig was finished listening to his book I helped him with our tasty round toasts. 

I was not fast asleep today. Good for me.

When Niamh went to her nice university it was not so sunny anymore. Oh well. 

But I had a nice outside nap anyway.

Because soon there will way too much snow for nice outside naps. Too bad for me.

When Craig and the go fast chair went into the living room I came to help him look out our watching window. That is a good job. 

And we had full of blueberries cookies for our lunchtime. Ha.

Then I went back to help Zita. In our own office. But I did not have another outside nap. 

Because it was not even a bit sunshiny this afternoon.



And then Zita went to find Niamh and brought her home. 

Because of the sometimes windy rain.

But later we talked to my friend Emmet in way far away Ireland. In his very little apartment. 

I had not seen him for a long time. Too bad for me. 

But then I saw him right there. 


On Zita’s computer. 

And I talked to him too. Lots of times. Loudly. Good for me. 

And he talked to me too. But he was not so very loud. 

That was because he is far far way. At his way far away in Cork university. Ha. 

Maybe it is magic. Maybe.

Niamh had her dinner before us. 

Because she had to go to work until very late tonight.

So after Emmet was gone Craig and Zita and I had toasty cheesies for our dinner. 

They are my favourite too. 

After dinnertime we watched another brand new detective program. 

Before we went to fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment