Monday 27 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Nine

We got up early this morning.

Because the television said it was going to be a nasty rainy all the time day.

But it was not raining when we were wide awake 

So we went for our good morning walk before the weather knew we were outside. 



And so we had a very nice long walk. And did not even get a bit soggy. Ha.

But after out together breakfast it was time for our rascal ladies work. 

Because it was our Monday go to work day. Oh well.

Zita was very busy this morning because the important meeting was all over. 

And now there were lots of new things to do. Oh well. 

So I stayed right beside her in our cosy office. 

Craig had a bit of a sleep in while he was only sometimes listening to his book. 

But when he had his toasts I was right there to help him.

Lots of times I have to go and remind Craig that it is time to get into the go fast chair.

Because I cannot look out my watching window and be Zita’s assistant all by myself. 

And when Niamh was upstairs she brought me a special just because present.

It was a very beautiful neck shirt. 



To keep my neck all warm. And it has decorations on it too. 

And at nighttime it glows. So everybody will know it is me. Ha.

That is a very nice present. 

And Craig and Niamh and very I had a pizza for our late lunchtime today. 



Right after I had my own lunchtime. 

So I had two lunchtimes today. That is a good day. It is known. 

Auntie Eileen talked to Zita today. 

Because she is going to come and visit us. 

Before there is the too much snow here. That is a good idea. 

When our work was all done Zita and I went for a little walk. 

And when we came back we went in the front door. That was silly. 

That is not my door. That is the present men’s door. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe Zita thought I had to use that door because I had my brand new present on. Oh well. 


We had our delicious pastas tonight.

Because everybody was way too tired to do long cooking. Ha.

I think we will watch the right under the water detective tonight. 

Maybe we will have chips too. Or ice cream. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment