Friday 3 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Five

We went for a lovely long walk this morning. Right over to our own lake. Ha,

That is my very favourite lake. 



Then we had our before work breakfast. 

Only Zita and I were all awake. Everybody else was fast to sleep.

Zita had to talk to lots of people today. On her computer. 

Because she has to find another rascal lady. So I had to be very quiet when I was being her best helper. 

When Niamh was all awake we went outside into our side yard. To see the whole world. 

And there was an awful squirrel right in our box full of beautiful flowers. Oh goodness.

So I made my most fierce growl and I jumped right up. And I nearly caught it. 

But it ran all away inside the big bushes. 

Niamh was very surprised. Ha. Good for me. 

At lunchtime Zita went for a very short bicycle ride. It was a very nice day for bicycle rides today.



But she had to come home before she had to talk to another lady. Too bad for her. 

My friend Niamh went for a nice walk with Miss Sash. 

They went to the giant farm that is just beside my own little lake and our nice university.



They have lots of very big smelly cows there. And some giant horses too. 

Maybe she will be all smelly when she come home. Ha. 

Tonight there is another football game up on the busy street. Oh dear.

There will be lost cars all over. And lots of too many people. Oh dear. 

We will just in our own house. And look at everything from my watching window. Ha.

When Niamh came home she had a squeaky clean shower. Ha. 

So now she will not smell like those very big cows. That is good.

I had a very nice afternoon nap. So I could mind Craig.

And not be noisy when Zita was talking to people on the computer. Ha. 

That is easy when I am fast asleep. 

We had own made bagel sandwiches for our dinner. 

But Niamh had to eat hers downstairs.

Because she was late for going to to Miss Anna’s apartment. Oh well.

When our dinner is all finished we will watch a detective program. And maybe have treats. 

And then it will be fast asleep time for us.

That is always my favourite time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment