Friday 17 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Nine

Zita did not go to work right after our not so very long good morning walk.

And even before our breakfast she had a squeaky clean shower.

Because she had some sneezelles last night. And she needed a nice shower so she could be wide awake. 

I was a too hot dog when we got home so I did not have our together breakfast until Zita went to our rascal ladies office. 

Zita had a very busy day talking to the other rascal ladies. All day long. Oh my goodness me. 

So I stayed with Craig. On my comfy duvet in the big bedroom. So I would not be even a little bit noisy. Ha.

Craig was very quiet too. He just listened to his new book all about boats. Big ones. With lots of guns. 

And some were so big they even had their very own fly all around aeroplanes. Oh my goodness me. 

But when Craig had his croissants I was so fast asleep I did not wake up to help him. Too bad for me.

And Niamh was very busy at her nice university today. 

Because she had her class all about our own rascal ladies. Ha. That will be interesting.  

And maybe she will find some of Mister Starbucks giant tasty cookies for her class. 

When Craig got into his go fast chair we looked out the watching window. 

It was a very nice day outside. And sometimes it was very sunny too. 


Last night I heard nasty smelly geese. When they were flying right over the top of my house. 

They make too much noise when they are flying. 

They were going on their far away vacation. Good.

When Niamh got home she was as hot as could be.

She had to walk to her nice university because her very old fast bicycle is broken. 

And it is too old to fix all up. Just like Craig. Oh dear, 

So then Niamh had her own shower. So she would not be all smelly. That was a very good idea. 

When Zita’s work was all finished she went to Mister IKEA’s store and then she went to my little hospital store.

Because we had nearly no more of my food. Oh my goodness me. So I nearly just starved all away.

But Zita found a bag just for me. Ha. That was good. 

Sometimes people do not have enough food either. That is not all right.

One time some people did not even have any potatoes for delicious chips. 

And had to go to far away places. Like here. 

Where there was lots and lots of potatoes. 

And even green beans too. 

And sometimes sticky cinnamon buns. My goodness me. 

We had a very nice together dinner tonight. 

Then Niamh went to listen to loud music up on the busy street. With her friend Miss Leah.

Craig and Zita and I went into the den to watch the new detective program. 

Before we went to fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment