Sunday 12 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Four

It was a beautiful morning so Zita and I only had a little sleep in. 

So we had lots of time to go for our long walk to our little lake. 

That is our very favourite go for a walk. 

Last night I was a little bit sore. So Craig gave me some of my do not be sore medicine. 

So I was all right when we went for our lovely good morning to Sunday walk. 

When we got home I was so hungry that we had our together breakfast right away. 

Then Niamh came upstairs. But she was not so wide awake as I was.

So I had to help her with her breakfast. 

Then Zita went outside to make the other side yard all beautiful too.

Our garden is so beautiful that Zita took some pictures of it. 



So her mother and father could see how beautiful it was. 



Then I helped Craig eat his toasts. 

We ate all the round toasts so we had two very fat toasts today. 

They were very delicious too. 

Before Craig watched the football games he put some bagel cheese on top of my lunch. 

So my lunch was very tasty. 

Then Zita and Niamh were drawing pictures so we could finish the downstairs bathroom. And even the very little kitchen.

Because soon Mister Mat is going to visit us. 

So Zita and Niamh made giant pictures. And they made them right on the dining room table.

So they can show Mister Mat what it should look like. 

I minded them. Right there under the table. All afternoon. Until our dinnertime. 

We all had a very lovely quiet day today. 

And we had pizzas for our dinner. 

Because Zita had a surprise rascal ladies special meeting on her computer. 

And it was on our sleep in Sunday. That is not all right. 

So Niamh and I went for a nice walk before our dinnertime. Just us by ourselves. 

And we saw my friends the ducks in the other pond. Ha.



When we got home I had my own dinner.

Just before Mister Tony’s friend brought us our delicious pizzas. Ha.

Then we watched the new detective program. And I had a very nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment