Wednesday 15 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Seven

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Because after our good morning walk everybody except Craig and I were very busy. Oh my goodness.

Today is our do not go to work Wednesday.

So I only had to watch all the world from my watching window. That is an easy job. 

But Zita and Niamh and the go fast car had to go and find a brand new bathtub for the basement. 

And they even got in them. With all their clothes on. But not their dirty shoes. 



To find the very best comfy one. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And then they found brand new beautiful little bricks for the walls and even very tiny brinks for the floor. Oh my goodness.

So now we have them all over the dining room table. So we can see them altogether. 

Then Zita and Niamh came home. So Niamh could go to her on her computer class. 

So Zita went to the grocery store to get more tasty vegetables and fat croissants too. Ha.

When she was gone I had to help Niamh. 

I was so busy I did not even have time to help Craig with our brand new round toasts. 

Because I was too busy helping Niamh.



I cannot help my friend Emmet write his giant important story anymore. 

Because he went to his very old way far away in Ireland university and he is not here. 

So I cannot listen to his very long story for him. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

But now I have extra time and I can help Niamh with all her university work. Good for us. 

Zita went for a nice walk with professor Jill this afternoon. 

But I did not go because I was too busy having a lovely nap. 

When they came home Craig and I went into the side yard and had a very nice talk. Ha.

Then it was time for our dinnertime. We had very fat and delicious sausages for our dinner. 

Then it was time for our very interesting detective program. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment