Monday 6 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Eight

We did not get up so early today.

And we did not have to go to our work.

Because today is an all day long holiday. I did not know that. Nobody told me. Oh well.

So after Zita and I had our nice good morning walk we had a very nice quiet morning.

Because Craig and Niamh were fast asleep. Ha.

And then we found the nice farmers special from Italy tomatoes.

So Zita made her very delicious for pastas sauce. 

But it takes a long time to make that sauce. 

Because all the tomatoes have to go into our giant pots. 



And cook on the stove for a very long time.

Until they do not look like tomatoes at all. The stove is just like magic. Ha. 

We had a lovely dinner party last night.

There was so much food that it could not all be on the table at the same time. Ha.

That is how you know that it was a good party. 

And everybody stayed at the dining room table for a very long time.

So everybody could have two of Zita’s very delicious dessert. Ha.

But I was very tired and had a nice nap on my own comfy rug in the kitchen.

Then Lee came in and she helped me eat my dinner. 

Because I forgot all about it. I so so busy minding everybody. Oh my goodness me.

So then I went into the living room and had a nice nap until it was time for everybody to go home. 

And then it was time for us to go to bed.

But Niamh and Cara and Lee went downstairs to talk even more.

Our friend Cara did not have any speakers for her new music machine.

So we found two nice little ones for her. 



They were just there in our rascal ladies office. Just sitting there. 

So now Cara can listen to too loud music too. Just like Niamh. Ha. 

Today at lunchtime there was lots of far away thunder. 



But it was not so very loud so I was not scared. Ha. Good for me. 

And we had the very loud rain for only a very little while. Then it was gone. That was good. 

After lunchtime Niamh was very busy. 

She was looking for all her very important books for her new classes at our nice university.



Because in just two days it will be time to go back to university. 

And it will not be just all the time on the computer this year. Oh my goodness me. 

So Niamh is very happy. That is good. 

Dogs are very happy when their family is all very happy too. It is known.

Today my friend Emmet told us that now he can go outside and does not have to stay in his very little apartment. That is good. 

And this time even Professor John is going to be in there at the way far away in Cork university. 

So they can talk and not even have to be on their computers. That is good. 

This afternoon Zita and Niamh put the new insides into our big bed. 

So Craig and Zita can see if it is nice and comfortable when they go to fast asleep tonight. Ha. 

Then Zita went to visit professor Jill.

Because she found the for your feet chair. 

That is the very same as Emmet’s favourite in the corner chair. Ha. That is a good idea. 

We had a very lovely lots of used food dinner tonight. That was nice. 

And Zita made everybody’s very favourite chocolate cake. 

After dinnertime it was our time to watch our detective program. Ha.

Maybe Craig and Zita will have the brand new cake for their tasty treats tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment