Sunday 5 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Seven

Zita and I went for a very nice short walk this morning.

Because Zita had to go and visit the nice farmers up on the busy street.

Before all the lovely vegetables were just gone. 

I stayed here to mind craig and Niamh. That was an easy job because they were still fast asleep. Ha.

When Zita came home she had lots of brand new tomatoes. But not so many as before.

The nice farmer told her that this summertime time was too hot for the tomatoes. Oh dear me. That is not so good.

But Zita will make her famous for pastas sauce anyway. But maybe not so much this time. Oh dear.

Zita talked to her mother and father this morning.

Because it is talk to her parents Sunday. I had a nice beside her nap. 

Tonight we are having a dinner party. That was a good idea. Parties are my favourite.

Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna and Cara and Lee are coming to my house for a giant dinnertime.

Both Zita and Miss Bruna are making especially delicious food. 

Zita is even making the giant with strawberries and too much whipped cream dessert. 

It is Mister Lyndon’s favourite. Ha.

So we have to make the house spic and span. And neat and tidy too. For the party.

Parties are my favourite. 

We have not had a party for a very very long time. 

We used to have lots of parties before so many people got way too sick. 

So maybe we will have lots of parties again. 

Maybe with lots and lots of Mister Nicastros smelly cheese. Maybe.

My friend Niamh brought the noisy machine upstairs.

So she could make everything as clean as could be. I stayed in the kitchen to help Zita.

It is not such a nice day today so I did not have one nap in my side yard.



I had to watch everything from my watching window.

Because there were too many squirrels trying to eat my beautiful flowers. 

So I had to fierce bark them away. I did not get in trouble.

Because nobody like those awful squirrels. It is known. 

And there was even some scary thunder too. And some little windy rain too. Oh my goodness me. 

But I was not even a bit scared. Because I was too busy helping in the kitchen. Ha. Good for me.

Even Craig made himself all neat and tidy again. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And then Zita went to the grocery store because we are going to have cheesie burgers too. For the party. Ha.

We turned on the make the house cool machine.

Because the air inside our house was nearly rain. Oh dear me. That was not so nice.

Then Niamh talked to her friends on her flat computer. 



So I minded her.


That was an easy job. 

But tonight I will have to mind everybody at our dinner party. 

Even all the delicious treats. That is a very hard job. 

Some dogs who are not so very polite as I am might just eat all the delicious treats. 

Even when they are minding them. Oh my goodness me. That is not very polite. It is known. 

I do not think that they are invited to so many parties. Too bad for them. 

Before dinnertime the clouds went away and sometimes it was beautiful and sunny outside. 

Just in time for our party. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a nice little before the party walk. But just around here. 



Because we did not want to be late for the party. That would be silly. Ha. 

I had by dinner before the party. So I could help if anything fell on the floor by mistake. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment