Saturday 11 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Three

We did not get up way too early this morning so went on a very long lovely walk to our little lake. 

To see my friends the ducks. 

Because this morning was all sunny as could be. 

But when we got home Niamh was all awake.

Because she was going to learn her new job up on the busy street. My goodness me.

I did not know Niamh had a brand new job. Nobody told me all about that.

But Zita told me that it is not a go to work every day job. 

It is only a sometimes job. At a restaurant where everybody drinks their beers. 

Right beside where our farmers sell all the delicious vegetables. 

And she is going to work for Mister Luc. And Mister Luc used to work for Niamh at the beautiful clothes store. Ha. That is silly. 

Bit I did not eat my breakfast because this morning.

Because Niamh was not here to keep me company. Too bad for me.

But I had to help Craig with his round toasts before he had his coffees with his old friends.

But not everybody was there today.

Because Mister Paul is in way far away London. 

And today Mister Tom had to go to a do not crash your motorcycle school.

That was silly. 

Mister Tom already crashed his motorcycle and had to go to the hospital to be all fixed up. My goodness me.

At lunchtime Zita talked to Auntie Eileen for a long time. So I guarded her. And had a nice nap too. 

Until there was a dog barking and I went right away to my watching window.

Because maybe some dog I did not know was on my lawn.

But it was Mister Sully in way far away Celbridge. 

And he was barking at me right on Zita’s phone. That was silly. Oh well. 

We did not go for a lunchtime walk.

Because at lunchtime it was not so nice outside. Oh dear.

After Niamh came back home she had to do homework for her new job. 



So I helped her. I am always a very good homework helper. It is known.

Then she helped me eat my own breakfast. Ha. Good for us. 

When I was having my breakfast Zita went outside to put more beautiful plants into our garden. 

And then her mother and father called her. From way far away Dublin. 

Then she talked to them on the telephone. 



And she fixed the garden at the same time. 

But then I was hungry again. Because I did not eat my breakfast until lunchtime.

So I asked Craig for my lunch. Just after I ate my breakfast. 

He said I was a silly dog. But he found me my lunch anyway. That was good. 

So I did not starve all away today. That was good.

After Zita was finished making the garden beautiful she had to do some errands.

And Niamh had to have an exam for her new job. Right on her computer.

So I had to be very very quiet. So nobody would think she had a too much barking dog. Ha.

Craig just watched the football game in the den. 

Because it is the time for football on the television. Oh well. 

We had a very nice together dinner tonight. With very delicious green beans too. 

Then Niamh went to outside backyard party. With her friends.

So Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

Then we went to fast asleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment