Thursday 23 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Five

When Zita and I got all awake it was another just full of clouds rainy day today. Oh well.

When we went for our walk it was fast raining.

So we were a bit very soggy. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Then it was time to go to our rascal ladies office to do our work.

I did not do so very much work today.

Because rainy days are the every best days for long quiet naps. It is known.

I was even fast asleep when Craig had his toasts. So he had to eat them all by himself.

Because I was way too fast asleep to be his best toasts helper. Too bad for us. 

And I was still asleep when Niamh went to her new job. 



At the very big restaurant. Up on the busy street. Oh my goodness me. 

And she cannot have a lovely dinner with us. 

Because she has to work until late tonight. 

But not very late this time. That is good. 

And at lunchtime Zita went downtown to the other bank. In the all the time rain.

For rascal ladies business. And I did not even wake up.

I think it was because the rain was making too much noise. Oh well.

And my friend Craig did not get into his go fast chair right away today.

Because I was fast asleep and did not need him to help me with my watching window. 

So he had a little relax too. 

All the time rainy day are good days for a good relax. It is known.

When Craig and the go fast chair were all awake I could smell the brand new cookies. 

So I was all awake right away. Ha.

So I helped him eat two giant cookies. 

They were the cookies with lots of blueberries right in the middle. Those are very tasty cookies.

Then Zita had to go to our own bank on the busy street.

So I stayed right here so I could mind Craig.

When Zita got back home we still had too much rainy weather outside.

So we did not go for a before dinnertime walk. 

We just stayed inside and had a nice dry dinner. Just us. 

I had a very quiet day today. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detective tonight. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment