Tuesday 7 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Nine

We had to go back to work today.

Because our nice holiday was all over. So we did not have even a bit of a sleep in.

We went on a very lovely good morning walk in the full of sunshine morning instead. Good for us.

And when we got home I got up on the big bed and gave Craig lots and lots of kisses. 

So he would get all up and help me look out my watching window. Good for me.

Then Zita and I were very busy with important meetings. 

So my friend Niamh got craig his coffees and toasts. That was nice. And I helped him with his tasty toasts. Ha.

Then Niamh had her squeaky clean shower and I helped Craig get all dressed. Ha.

Zita had a very long important meeting at lunchtime.

So I had a very nice nap and Craig looked out my watching window instead of me. He was my best helper today. 

It was a beautiful day outside today and there were lots and lots of people on my street. 



I think they were all going to visit our nice university.

Because it is not even a bit far away from my house. 

Tomorrow Niamh will go there too. 

Because her band new very interesting class starts tomorrow. Ha. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh took everything out off the go fast car. 



Because it was too full of everything. Oh dear. 

So then Niamh went for a long walk and she found Miss Sash. That was nice. 

After Craig found my lunch we had two cookies also. Ha. 

Then Niamh and Miss Sash came home but only for a little while.

Then they went for an even longer walk. I do not know why. Oh well.

When Niamh came home it was time for our delicious dinner. 

Because today we had very fat sausages. 

And I had bagel cheese on my own dinner. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita drove Niamh to Miss Tarryn’s apartment so she could get her very old very fast bicycle. 

She left it at the apartment. I do not know why. Oh well.

When Zita came home we watched the detective program. Craig too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment