Friday 10 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Two

We got up not so very early today.

And we had a very nice breakfast time walk. It was as sunny as could be day. So we had a long walk.

Then after our together breakfast Zita went to our office.

But I got up on the bed and had a very long beside Craig sleep in. Ha. 

But then I could not get back down so Zita put my steps down so I could go and help Niamh with her breakfast.

I am the very best breakfast helper ever. Ha. That is a good job.

But then Niamh and her old not so very fast anymore bicycle went to her nice university.

Because she had a brand new class to go to. 



Right there at the university. Not just on her computer. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap in the bedroom to keep Craig company until I had to help him with his round toasts. 

Then I had another nice nap right in the hall so I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita had to go to the downtown so the go fast car took her there right away.



Because the rascal ladies had an outside in the beautiful sunshine meeting. In a lovely park. 



Right downtown. And it had a full of water fountain. 

And they had special just for them cupcakes. My goodness me. That was a very delicious meeting. 

Craig and I stayed here so we could mind each other. 

And the house too. At the very same time. Ha. That was a good idea. 

When Niamh came home we sat in the side yard. Then Miss Tarryn came to visit us. 

So Niamh and Miss Tarryn went for a walk all around. Because of all the sunshine. 

They did not have dinner with us. 

Because they had to go shopping for brand new pants for Niamh.

So then I minded Craig and Zita when we watched the detective program. 

I had a lovely nice nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment