Wednesday 22 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Four

When Zita and I got up it was our do not go to work Wednesday. Ha.

But it was a rainy day outside.

But we went for our good morning walk before it was all the time rain. Good for us.

So when we got home we were not so very soggy and we just had our together breakfast.

And then had a nice relax.

When Niamh was all awake I helped her with her breakfast and then I had to help Craig too. I was very busy. 

I did not have my nice before lunchtime outside nap today.

Because of the lots of rain. 

So I just stayed inside so I could mind Niamh while she did her university work.



That is an easy job.

Then Zita went to the grocery store to get us lots of food. And then to do errands for Craig’s mother too. 

Even in the lots of rain. 



But it is as dry as can be inside our go fast car. That is good.

Miss Sash’s Jeep is not so very dry all the time.

Because her car only has a pretend roof. Oh my goodness me. 

When Zita came home she had lots and lots of delicious cheeses. Even the very tasty for pastas cheese.

Because she went to the too much of everything store. 

But she only bought cheeses. And a giant bag of chips. Ha.

A man is coming to our house today. 

So he can make Craig a new get all dressed on table. 

For our bedroom. When we move the big comfy bed. Oh goodness. 

And he was from way far away Ireland. From where cousin Orlaith went to her university. 

Beside the dangerous ocean. My goodness.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh was at Cara and Lee’s house for dinnertime.

Because it was their sing happy birthday day. Ha. 

And Niamh brought them a cake. That was a good idea.

So after dinnertime Craig and Zita and I watched the lady detective.

The one who has a very old not so very clean car. That is a good program.

Then it was our time to go to fast asleep. Ha. 

That is alway a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment