Thursday 16 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Eight

When we got up this morning we were nearly inside the clouds. My goodness me.

And when we went for our good morning walk it was still nearly cloudy on my pond.



But I could still see my friends the ducks. Ha. Good for us. 

And there were lots and lots of ducks there today. 

Maybe it is a just for ducks meeting. Maybe. 

We did not go to our rascal ladies office this morning.

Because Zita went to Craig’s mother’s little apartment to help her vote for their own rascal. Ha. 

But she was very fast asleep so Zita did not get her all wide awake. Oh dear me. 

I stayed here because I had to mind Craig and Niamh and the whole house. All by myself.

Niamh was very busy going to here new class. This was an on the computer class. So I was very quiet. 

And then I had to help Craig with his very tasty breakfast croissants. 

Before Zita went to be a helper she got the noisy make the floor clean machine. 

So I went outside into my side yard.



Because then it was a very beautiful day outside. Ha. 

Just the very best day for having a nice outside nap. It is known. 

After her new class Niamh went for a tasty lunch with her friends from her nice university. 

And we did not even know she was gone. Ha. Maybe she is a spy. Maybe.

After lunchtime Zita had lots and lots of rascal ladies meetings.

So I went into the living room to help Craig eat his very big peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha. 

Then I had a nice nap.


Good for me. 

When Zita’s work was all finished it was our time to go for our dinnertime walk. 

And we found professor Jill too. Ha. That was a good walk.

Then Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk and I minded Niamh. 

She was busy reading important stories for her university.

Then it was our own dinnertime. And we had used lasagnas. They were very tasty. 

Then it was time to find a new detective program. 

Because we watched all of the other one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment