Sunday 19 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty One

Only Craig and Niamh had a nice sleep in Sunday.

Zita and I went for a lovely walk.

Because it was a beautiful as could ever be morning. 

So we went to visit our little late. Ha.



That is always a good walk. 

We saw our own shadows. Right on the side walk. 

But when we ran away they did not catch us. Ha. 

When we got back to our house it was still very beautiful.

So we had our together breakfast and looked out our windows at our beautiful pond. 

When Niamh came up stairs she was a little bit of a sick tummy. 

Because she ate way too much last night. At a dinner party at Miss Thurley’s house. Too bad for her.

So she went back downstairs to get all better. Oh my goodness me. 

Sometimes if I eat not for dogs things I get a sick tummy too. Too bad for us.

I had a sick tummy yesterday. But I am all better now. 

Zita still has some of the sneezles. Too bad for her. 



Then Zita talked to her mother in way far away and I had a very nice outside nap.

But the nasty geese made so much noise flying over my house I came back inside.

This afternoon Craig had to watch the football game on the television. 

And Zita went into our garden to move some of our beautiful plants into their very best place. 



When Niamh came upstairs she was feeling nearly all better. That was good.

Because she had to go to work this afternoon up on the busy street.

But she cannot have her dinner with us tonight.

Because she has to work until very late tonight. 

Even past our bedtime. Oh dear me. That is not so nice. 

When Zita was all finished in our garden she and Craig went on another adventure walk.

Mister Tom brought us lots of brand new detective programs for us. That was very nice.

But he did not ride his way too fast motorcycle today. 

So he did not crash today. That was good. 

And Craig and Zita got home it was time to make our dinner. 

So Zita asked me to help her with the green beans. Ha.

That is an important job for me to do. Ha. 

But there was only Craig and Zita and me here tonight.

So we had a by ourselves dinner. 

Then we watched the two lady detectives. Until I was fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment