Monday 20 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Two

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is back to work Monday again. 

So right after our very nice long walk it was time for our work. Oh well.

And my friend Zita was very very busy.

Because today is the election day when you can vote for your very own rascal. Ha.


They even have signs right on the sidewalk so people will not get lost. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh already sent their very important pieces of paper to the counting paper people. Ha. Good for them. 

But Emmet and I did not get those pieces of paper. Too bad for us. 

And tonight Zita has to go to downtown. To her other office. Because of the election. Oh dear. 

It was another very beautiful day today. 



When Zita was very busy talking to people on her computer I got right up on the big bed.

So I could keep my friend Craig’s toes all toasty warm. That is my best job. 

Then Niamh was all awake too so I had to help her eat her breakfast.

And I was so busy with Niamh I forgot to help Craig with his good morning toasts. Too bad for me.

So after I had a very nice outside in my side yard nap I went inside 

So I could help Zita with all the too much rascal ladies work. 

But then I had to help Niamh because she made us cheesie toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. That was a good lunch.

Then it was time for Niamh to read her interesting stories for her university so I minded her. 


When Zita went on her empty her head after work walk I went with her.

Because with an all empty head she might have forgotten how to get home. Oh dear me.

But I can always find my own house. 

So when I am with her she will not get all lost forever. That is an important job. 

After Zita went downtown a man brought us a milkshake and a bag of Mister McDonald’s pretend chips. Ha.

So we could watch the football game together. 

Craig did not want to watch the rascals election on the television. 

Because sometimes nice rascals do not win. Oh dear me. That is not all right.

So Craig does not want to know until it is all over. That is silly. 

He should just have a lovely long nap. That is my good idea. 








No comments:

Post a Comment