Wednesday 8 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty

It was our Wednesday do not go to work day.

But we did not have even a little nice sleep in.

Because  Zita had to do some rascal ladies work. Oh goodness me.

Because she had to talk to another person who wanted to be a rascal lady. 

So she was busy right until she had to go to our grocery store to get more delicious food for us.

I had a nice very quiet nap. And I minded Niamh too. Ha.

When Craig was all awake I helped him eat his round toasts. But I could not stay and keep him company.

Because I had to help Niamh with her own breakfast. That is a good job for me.

Then Niamh was very busy finding her books for university.

And today right after lunchtime she has a brand new class. 

But this one is on her computer again. Oh dear. 

It was not such a nice beautiful day this morning.

It was just all the time rainy.

So we did not go for a good morning walk.

Because Zita and I did not want to be soggy friends. Ha. Good for us.

And everywhere was very soggy because it rained all night when I was fast asleep. 

So I did not go into my side yard so much this morning. Too bad for me. 

But when I looked out my watching window there were lots of ducks in my pond today. 

Ducks do not get all soggy. I do not know why. Oh well. 

This afternoon we put the old inside of our bed in the dining room. 


Because in a little while the nice garbage men will come and take it away. 

But I do not know where it will go. Oh well.

This afternoon Zita went to visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment again. That was nice. 

She did not forget everything today. Good for her. 

When Niamh was all finished with her new class I minded her. Right on my comfy kitchen rug. Ha. 

And when Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

Because it was a beautiful full of sunshine afternoon. That was good.



Then Zita and the black car took Niamh to buy some very important books for her classes.

Because at university you always have to have fat important book. And sometimes Mister Horton’s very tasty donuts. 

When then they got home it was time for Craig and Zita’s before dinnertime adventure walk. 

I stayed here to keep my friend Niamh company. Ha. That is a good job for us.

And when they got home it was dinnertime. 

So I got bagel cheese on my dinner. Good for me. 

And Zita made our own very tasty from Greece chicken. Right inside empty bread.

And with all cooked vegetables too. Ha. 

And my friend Emmet is going to bake especially delicious treats for everybody in the little apartment.

But he had to talk to Zita about making treats in way far away Ireland. 

Because our treats do not cook the same way in way far away places. 

Maybe it is because of the all the time wrong times clocks in way far away. Maybe. 

Tonight we watched the Profesor who is a detective too. He is a very silly man. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment