Saturday 18 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty

We did not even have a little sleep in today.

Because it was a very beautiful day for a walk. And I wanted to go see the ducks. 

So I got Zita all awake so we would not miss anything interesting.

It was very windy this morning so my friends the ducks were having a very good time in our pond. 

And we went to visit our little lake too. And there were ducks there too. 

But not so many as my pond. Ha.

The little lake is our favourite good morning walk. 



And then we came home and Zita talked to her mother and father in far away Dublin. 

And my goodness me Auntie Eileen is going to come to my house to visit us. 

From way far away Celbridge. In Ireland. 

I heard Zita talking all about it to her own mother. 

And Auntie Eileen is even going to sleep here too. 

Maybe in Emmet’s very big bedroom. Maybe. 

But not outside in the garden. 

Because she will be a guest. So she can sleep inside with us. Ha. 

Then I had a nice outside nap.

But then I had a sick tummy because I did not eat my breakfast. 

I always get a sick tummy when I do not have my tasty breakfast as soon a I am all awake. I do not know why. 

Last night Miss Leah came to visit me. In our house. Ha,

And her dog is even bigger than me. 

But not so very furry and beautiful as me.

Then Niamh and Miss Leah went downstairs to Niamh’s very very messy bedroom. 

Niamh said maybe they would get lost forever in the too many clothes bedroom. Oh dear me. 

Then I would go downstairs and find them with my very good nose. Ha. That is a easy job.

Then I would get a very big tasty treat. Maybe even a very big sausage. Maybe. 

This morning Zita drove Niamh up to the busy street.

Because today Niamh started her brand new job. 

She has to tell everybody where to sit in the very big restaurant.

Craig told me Niamh is very very good at telling people what to do. Ha. 

So that is a very good job for her. 

All afternoon Zita made the big shelves in the bedroom smaller. 



With our dangerous cut your fingers off saw. 

And a hit everything hard hammer. Oh goodness me. 

So I could not be a big help. Too bad for us. 

Now everything is moved all over everywhere in the bedroom. Oh dear me. 


Because we are going to even move our very comfy bed. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me. That is not so nice. It is my bedroom too. 

Niamh came home at dinnertime. But she did not eat dinner with us.

Because she was having dinner with Miss Thurley and Mister Ben. At a nice restaurant.

So we had chips and tasty fish. 

Niamh does not even like fish a little bit. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch more of the lady detectives tonight. 

Before our bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment