Wednesday 11 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Five

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before Craig was awake. He had a little sleep in. 

He did not have a nice comfy sleep last night. 

He woke me up all the time. Even in the middle of the night. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

When we got home Zita had her squeaky clean shower. 

So Craig got all awake so he could make the too much coffee.

Then Zita and I went downstairs to see my friend Niamh and her nasty sick tummy. 

She is not so sick today. That is good. 

So Zita drove her to her nice university when we finished our toasty for breakfast bagels. 

Today is the day to give her new professors all her brand new stories. 

She was writing her story until very late last night. 

Even with her sick tummy and nasty headache. Oh dear.

Because not being late is important at universities. It is known.

When she got home from her university my friend cousin Orlaith called her. 

Because our cousin Craig in way far away Dublin had an accident. And is in a hospital. Oh dear. Oh dear.

He is all asleep too. Like Our friend Mister Bill. 

There are too many people in nasty food hospitals. I do not like that. 

My friend Emmet is not in the hospital anymore. 

He is in his own little apartment. At his new university. In far away Antigonish. That is good. 

He will not go back to the hospital. Mister Saint Newton told me that. Now he will be all right for ever.

Maybe Mister Bill and cousin Craig will be all right for ever too. Maybe.

Zita went to get my tasty from my nice hospital. That is good. 

It is not a nasty food hospital. It is a just for nice animals hospital. 

Now Niamh has another story to write. Oh dear. Lots of brand new stories. For her nice university. 

Emmet has to write new stories at Mister Saint Francis’s university. 

And even teach brand new students all about his friends the way old Gods. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe I should talk to his friends the way old Gods too. To get everybody all right for ever. Maybe. 

Professor Jill and the very little dog came to visit Zita this afternoon. 

They did not come in the house to visit me. I do not know why. 

Maybe because my friend Jamie was still at Professor Jill’s house. Having his nice nap. Maybe. 

We did not watch any detectives programs last night. 

Because were were making Niamh’s story all beautiful. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment