Tuesday 21 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and Niamh and I were up early this morning.

Because Niamh had a very early in the morning class.  

And she did not get home from her brand new job until late last night. 

So the black go fast car took her to her nice university.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk. We went to visit our little lake. That is my favourite walk.

When we got home Zita had to go to her rascal ladies office so I went in to be her very best ever helper. Ha.

Zita and Craig did not to to fast asleep until very late last night.

When Zita got home I was as fast asleep as could be. 

But I woke up right away. So I could make sure she was all right. 

Then everybody went to fast asleep. Me too. 

 Craig was a bit very sleepy this morning and he had a nice sleep in. 

Until it was toasts time.

Then we had very very crunchy toasts. And jam too. 

It was the very near to us farmer’s jam. Ha. That is very delicious jam. 

At lunchtime Zita went to Mister IKEA’s store to find some new things for the little basement kitchen. 

But when she got home she was a bit sad. 

Because the store that makes the very delicious cinnamon buns caught on fire.

And now there are not even any cinnamon buns at Mister IKEA’s store. Oh my goodness me.

And Craig had to tell Emmet. 

Because those cinnamon buns were his very favourite breakfast treats. Oh my goodness me.

When Craig and his go fast chair were in the living room in was fast asleep in our rascal ladies office.

So he had to look out the watching window all by himself. 

But he found our very beautiful with lots of colours dragon flowers. 

Right there in front of the watching window. Ha. 



The nice rascals won the election. Even our own rascal won. That is good. 

I could not have my favourite afternoon nap outside today.

Because it was not such a nice afternoon for outside naps. Too bad for me.



So I had a beside Craig nap in the living room. 


So I could be very quiet when Zita had her very important meeting. Ha.

When I looked out my window it was still not so very dry outside.

So Craig and Zita did not go on their before dinner adventure walk. Ha.

Because nobody wants to be just all soggy. It is true.

We had own made delicious pizzas for our together dinner tonight. 

We had to cut up lots of tasty things with the very dangerous big knife. 

But I helped anyway. Ha. 

So I got pizza cheese on top of my own dinner. Ha. That was a tasty dinner. 

When Zita was all finished chopping everything all up she went to our nice university to find Niamh.

Because Niamh was too tired to walk home in the sometimes rain. 



That was a good idea.

A nice man told Zita that we can have one of his brand new bathtubs. 

For our going to be beautiful bathroom in the basement. 

Now Emmet and Niamh will be able to have nice lay down baths in a not so small bathtub. That is a good idea. 

After dinnertime we only watched a little bit of our detective program.

Because everybody was way too tired. 

So we went to fast asleep early tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment