Wednesday 1 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Three

It is our do not go to work Wednesday. Ha. Good for us. 

But we did not have any sleep ins. Not even Niamh.

It was a very beautiful full of beautiful sunshine this morning.



So went went for a very lovely long walk.

But then we saw a raccoon. And it hissed at me. But I just ignored it. 

Because it was just a silly raccoon. 

Then it ran up a big tree. Ha. Silly raccoon.



When we got back home Niamh was in our beautiful garden.

And she was having her breakfast with Lee and Cara and Miss Adrianna. 

I minded them right from my watching window. 

In case that raccoon came to my street. Too bad for it. 

But when she came in Niamh told me it was time to make me all as beautiful as could be. Oh my goodness me.

So Zita and Niamh and I we went into my side yard with our brand new just for big furry dogs noisy scissor machine. Oh dear me.

But I was very very brave. Because that noisy machine is very scary. 

But if I stayed very still Zita gave me tasty treats. Ha. Good for me. 

And very soon nearly all of me was right there on the ground. Everywhere. 

But getting very beautiful takes a long time. 

So I was very brave for a very long time. Oh my goodness me. 

But sometimes I had to have a little rest. 

Because getting as beautiful as can be is a hard job. It is known. 

But then I had to have an all over everywhere bath. In the bathtub. Oh my goodness me. 

I did not want to have a soggy bath. 

But Zita and Niamh made me. That was not so nice of them. 

But they washed me all over with my very special for dogs shampoo.

So I would smell as beautiful as could be.

But I was very soggy so Niamh had to use the hot air machine to make me as dry as a chip.

The hot air machine is my favourite. Ha.

Then Craig got me some nice lunch with green beans on top. 

And then I had a very good relax. In the living room. 



Getting to be as beautiful as can be is very tiring. It is known. 

The new inside of the bed is almost all stretched out. So Zita put it straight up. 



Because there was not any room for Craig and me when it was laying down. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will use it soon. Maybe. 

A very nice lady gave me a do not get all soggy pants. 




Pants just for dogs. Not people pants.

Because people only have two legs. Too bad for them. 

And she gave me brand new keep my toes warm in the winter boots. Ha. 

That was a very nice present. 

When I was resting Niamh went out to have a tasty treat with her friends and Zita went to visit Miss Daphne. 

So Craig and I had a together relax. Good for us. 



So I went to fast asleep until dinnertime. Oh my goodness me. 

So Craig put only quiet music on the music machine.

Because we are best friends. It is known. 

When everybody was all back home we had some delicious outside cooked hotdogs. 

With lots and lots of tasty things on top. 

But then it was time for Niamh to go to fast asleep.

Because she was very tired. You cannot have a nice long sleep at the Mahoney’s cottage.

Because you have to stay up vert late talking. And eating delicious extra food. Ha.

But now Niamh was fall right asleep tired. So she went to bed. 

Craig and Zita and I watched the professor detective. 

Then we went to fast asleep too. Ha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment