Tuesday 31 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Two

We went to bed early last night so nobody was tired at all this morning.

So Zita and I had a lovely long walk.

Because it was not hot outside at all.

But we could not just stay and look at all the beautiful gardens because we had to go to work again. Too bad for us.

Niamh had a very big sleep in this morning and then she had her squeaky clean shower. 

So now she does not smell just like the cottage lake. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had round toasts this morning. But I only got a very very little piece. 

Because of being a bit too chubley. Too bad for me.

At lunchtime Zita went for a ride on her not so very fast bicycle. 



Because it was still very beautiful outside.

And then Craig got into his go fast chair so he could help me mind the house. 

Niamh was in my side yard seeing all her friends right on her telephone. That was not so very interesting.

So I came inside to mind Craig. Ha. That is an easy job. 


Because he just reads his books and listens to music on the music machine. Ha. 

Then I helped him make a very big and delicious peanut butter and honey sandwich.

It was for our together second lunch. Ha.

Then it was just the right time for my afternoon nap. Ha.


But it was a very sad afternoon because Mister Sunny, cousin Christina’s very best friend had to go to heaven today. 



But he already has lots and lots of friends there. Miss Christina told us. So it is true. 

And his legs will not so sore all the time. 

Dogs always have lots of friends in heaven. 

Especially their family’s other dogs. And they always want to know all the new stories about their best friends. 

And there are lots and lots of treats everywhere and you never get too chubbly. Ha. 

But we are very sad anyway. Oh dear me. 

I think sometimes there are too many sad days. Dogs do not like sad days. It is known. 

Before dinnertime Zita and Niamh brought the new bed inside. 

I was a very big help. 

But we cannot sleep on it right away.

Because it was all rolled up and squished. 



And now it has to stretch itself all out. My goodness that is silly. 

We had a very nice together dinner tonight. 

But not an altogether dinner because my friend Emmet is in his way far away in Ireland university. Too bad for us. 

Maybe we will watch a nice detective program tonight. 

Maybe a nice quiet one. Maybe. 








No comments:

Post a Comment