Sunday 13 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Six

I had a very busy day today. All day. 

And it was our sleep in Sunday. 

But only Craig had a nice sleep in. And it was not such a long sleep in today. 

Craig and I had toasty warm croissants with lots of jam for our breakfast. Ha.

Emmet was up early so he and his all over the world friends could talk. And not be all very fast asleep. 

But then everybody was outside. So they could keep making the garden all ready for the brand new beautiful plants. 

Even my friends Lee and Miss Tarryn came to help us. That was a nice idea.

But it was so hot Zita got our brand new folding tent and put it right where everybody was digging.



So they would not be outside cooked like hamburgers. Ha. That was a very good idea. 

Because it was a very hot outside day today.



When Niamh and Lee and Miss Tarryn came into the kitchen to have big drinks of water they found my Merry Christmas present.



It was my very own backpack. 



From the beautiful clothes store. Ha. That is a good surprise.

Now I can put my own money in it.

And then I can go shopping for Merry Christmas secret presents. Ha. That is a good idea. 

When Craig got up he helped me mind all our diggers. From our own watching window. Ha.



And we had popcorns for our lunchtime. Ha. Good for us. 

But we had to watch all the time.

Because sometimes dogs I do not know came right on to my corner. 

And I had to fierce bark them away. Good for me. 

Now our garden is nearly all ready to be as beautiful as can be. 

All the nasty weeds and not so very good for beautiful plants dirt is all gone. Ha. 


And now everybody can see our lovely just like a fallen down castle stone wall. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita and Niamh got the big bags of brand new special dirt and put it all over.



So the beautiful plants with grow as big as can be. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Yesterday when Zita was digging up all the weeds she found buried treasure. 



Right in my own corner. Ha. That was very exciting.

But it was not pirate treasure. 

But it was very old and heavy anyway. And now it is ours.

Because Zita found it all by herself. Ha. 

Emmet went for his good afternoon walk a little bit early today. 



Because maybe it is going to be all rainy outside before dinnertime. 

Emmet loves his by himself walks. But he does not like being all soggy. Me either. 

Last night we did not watch any detectives.

Because we watched a special program with lots and lots of dogs. 

To see who was the most beautiful dog.

There was even a lovely lady Bouvier dog. 

But she did not win. That is silly. Some dogs were way way too furry.

Maybe they do not have make them beautiful stores where they live. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

And they had racing contests too. 

But Bouvier dogs are not so very run around fast. We are just very fierce fast. Ha.

A dog just like Mister Shadow won the racing. Maybe he was watching from way way far away Heaven. 

Or maybe he was too busy chasing the sheep clouds all over. 

Those dogs are very fast because they have to chase the very silly sheep all over everywhere. 

We had delicious own made pizzas for our altogether dinner. 

After Craig got back into the comfy bed. He can not stay in the go fast chair for a very long time. 

Because he gets a bit too sore. That is why I am his special nurse dog. Ha. Good for me. 

Lots of times when he is very fast asleep I have my naps right beside the big bed. 

With my comfy pillow. 



So he will not be all lonely. That is a good job for dogs. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight. 

Maybe we will have ice cream too. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment